Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Handmade Natural Beauty





I want to introduce you all the Handmade Natural Beauty with my favorite product! I just LOVE the Whipped Body Cream in Cranberry Almond scent. It is a nice soft scent and the shea butter softens but does not leave you feeling greasy afterwards like some lotions can. I use this on my legs after shaving and on my arms where steroids have made my skin dry and it helps me a great deal!

To quote the HNB site:
"
Moisturizing Shea Butter Whipped Body Creams


You'll be amazed with the luxurious texture of this line of shea butter whipped body cream which leaves no greasy residue and is alcohol-free! Enriched with Shea Butter and beeswax, among other high-quality skin-nourishing oils, such as jojoba oil, you're sure to see why natural is best. Historically, Shea Butter is reported to be helpful for:
• Dry skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
• Minor skin irritations.
• Healing of scars.
• Preventing or reducing stretch marks.

Makes a wonderful natural face cream. The Non-Scented and Lavender Shea Butter Whipped Body Creams are the top recommendations for face."

There are lots of awesome scents to enjoy this cream in so take a look and see what you like! http://www.naturalbeautysoaps.net/whippedbodycreams.html

No comments:

Post a Comment