Friday, June 4, 2010

Muscle Aches?



One of my favorite HNB products is the Ache Away Muscle Rub! This is all natural and is made with Emu Oil and Camphor which work wonders! I get a lot of neck aches from being on the computer and because I have bulging discs. I just rub a little of this on my neck and it does it's magic!

I have also found another use for the rub. My dear husband was working in the yard and it was getting dark and he got loads of mosquito bites that were driving him nuts. He couldn't stand it. I convinced him to try a little of the Ache Away on the bites and he got immediate relief from the itching.

I am a snorer as well and hubby has noticed that the nights I use this rub on my neck, I do not snore as much. The camphor must open my sinuses.

This muscle rub is awesome and I have to tell you that when you use it you do not smell like you just used a muscle rub like lots of the store rubs do. It is also aspirin free for those that need to avoid aspirin products.

Summer is here and it is time for pulled muscles and bug bites! Don't wait till it't too late, get some now so you have it when you need it!
http://www.naturalbeautysoaps.net/salves_musclerubs.html
If you order, please put my name, Joan Penfold, as consultant! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment