Monday, October 4, 2010

Shea Butter Soaps

I would like to share with you the fabulous Shea butter soaps from Handmade Natural Beauty. These soaps are awesome. For Years my daughter has suffered with sensitive skin, especially on her legs and everything makes her itch. We found when she started using the Shea Butter Soaps made naturally from HNB the itching started to dissipate and she was a lot better! She loves this soap and I always keep a stock on hand.

The variety of fragrances for these soaps is quite large, including a mans scent called Zen for men. My favorite is the Cranberry Almond and my daughter loves Sweet Romance!

I also like to offer overnight guests in my home their own bar of Shea Butter soap for their use and then to take home with them. I keep several fragrances on hand for them. I like this better than the tiny guest soaps and they are affordable and it is just a nice thing to have your own soap when visiting someone.

If you haven't tried these soaps yet I highly recommend them and I must admit after trying the soaps and lotion I knew I had to be a distributor! If you are interested in ordering or being a distributor please email me joan_penfold@yahoo.com with HNB in subject line!

This is from the companies website:

These shea butter soaps are handmade with an ultra-moisturizing blend of Shea Butter, olive oil, palm kernel oil, apricot oil, coconut oil and castor oil which produce a fragrant fluffy lather. Shea Butter is extracted from the nut of the fruit which grows on the West African Karite tree. Historically, Shea Butter is reported to be helpful for:

• Dry skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
• Minor skin irritations.
• Healing of scars.
• Preventing or reducing stretch marks.

Make great natural shaving soaps! Gentle enough for the face and for babies tender skin. The Lavender Shea Butter Soap is the top recommendation for face and as a baby soap. Additionally, these make wonderful shaving soaps for both men and women!




No comments:

Post a Comment